Black Ellipsoidal Spotlight uses the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses. Source 4 technology provides a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
Rated for 375, 575 or 750 watts, the Source 4 is perfect for punching through saturated colors and providing the longest throws. The optional EDLT lens tubes for 5, 10, 19, 26, 36, 50 and 90 degree field angle models make the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
This model includes a 3 prong Edison Power Plug.
Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles, and heat-sink lamp socket make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
Efficient Use of Energy
The special HPL bulb and borosilicate reflector provide more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines other brands’ 1000W ellipsoidals. At 750 watts, no other ellipsoidal can compare to this fixture.
- The steel yoke has 2 mounting position choices.
- Fixture has 2 accessory slots, and a top-mounted gel frame retainer.
- Other focusing tubes are available.
- An optional iris is available.
Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in.
- Functions with 115-240 AC Voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb and power plug.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling Technology
- The patented, optional Dimmer Doubler allows two lighting fixtures to operate independently using only one dimmer.